The SE Type circular catch-pit is a single piece unit manufactured to any required depth and usually supplied with either a metal or GRP lid, fitted base and entry holes (Sockets available on request).
- Standard 2-metre depth can be cut on site to required depth.
- Lock-on lid can be removed during installation and refitted when required catchpit depth has been established.
- Fixed 225 sumps.
- Diameter ‘D’ can be - 400mm, 500mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, and 1200mm.
- Socket can be fitted if required.
- Extremely strong, can be installed in CESS and 6’-0” and at great depths and to within 1000mm of the running rail (closer subject to ground conditions).
- Can be supplied in sections for breakdown during ballast clearing.