- Needle punched, non-woven staple fibre geotextile bonded to a biaxial Geogrid.
- By combining these two products TED 4® provides ballast reinforcement and the separation function in a single composite.
- Benefits from all of the class-leading features of Terratex® 4050.
- Due to high ‘interlock’ the use of a grid at the base of the ballast improves the stiffness of track laid over low load-bearing foundations.
- Also reduces deformation of the track in areas historically known to suffer, extending the maintenance interval considerably.
- Standard Roll Dimensions: 1.95 x 25m & 3.9 x 25m
Abrasion Resistance Rating: HIGH
3.9m x 25m - PADS Code 057/101429 (other sizes available on request)