- Needlepunched, non-woven staple fibre geotextile alternative to TED 2®.
- Designed for use in extremely hostile formation conditions.
- Static Puncture Resistance (CBR) – 10,000N – 3 X Stronger than Terratex® 4050, – 20% greater than TED 2®.
- Tensile Strength of 55kN/m – 20kN/m higher than TED 2®.
- Ideal for combining with Railgrid Geogrid as the more flexible construction allows for superior ballast interlock when compared with TED 2®.
- Unlike TED 2® where a minimum of 75mm ballast is required, Railgrid can be placed directly atop TED 10®.
- Easier to man-handle than TED 2®.
Available in a wider range of roll sizes than TED 2®.
Abrasion Resistance Rating: HIGH
2m x 25m - PADS Code 0057/101428
3m x 25m - PADS Code 0057/101427
4m x 25m - PADS Code 0057/101426
2m x 50m - PADS Code 0057/101425
3m x 50m - PADS Code 0057/101424
4m x 50m - PADS Code 0057/101423