- Extruded Biaxial polypropylene geogrid.
- Large (65mm) apertures help promote optimum amount of ballast interlock.
- For use where the total depth of the ballast layer is not sufficient to give absolute minimum value of track stiffness.
- Mechanical interlock of aggregate through the grid produces high stiffness through transverse and longitudinal dimensions.
- Can be used ‘mid-layer’ to improve stiffness where ballast depth exceeds 300mm, e.g. on adverse cant curves.
Ground stabilisation grid has equal strength in both longitudinal and transverse directions a recognised advantage in sub-base reinforcement.
Railgridis manufactured by Tenax Spa, Italy and marketed in the UK and Ireland by Aqua Geocomposites Ltd as Railgrid.
- Extruded Bi-Axail polypropylene geogrid, 65mm large square aperture, tensile strength 30KN/m.
- Improved track geometry. Large aperture grid promotes optimum ballast interlock.
Abrasion Resistance Rating: HIGH
4m x 50m - PADS Code 057/100852(other sizes available on request)